Sunday 22 March 2009

Google Street View


I've been playing with Google Street View like a present unwrapped on Christmas morning. I haven't been able to find anything not discovered already. Though I have toured my neighbour Google style twice and may never leave my home again.

The launch of 'Google Street View' has however been meet with complaints and concerns over privacy issues. If it was a live camera rather than a photograph, or if Google like the government would only remove your details by going to the European Court of Human Rights, I would agree with the claims. In the absence of that, let's just enjoy it and if those raised eyebrows turn to real concern then I'm quite happy to boycott it, Google is a business after all. Without people willing to use their product, there's no point in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment